In the Aerospace industry, component or subcomponent failures can lead to catastrophic situations. Your suppliers must have the strictest adherence to international quality standards and your mandated technical specifications, materials, manufacturing processes, and quality management systems. There can be no compromises in your supplier’s production or at any point in your or your supplier’s supply chain.
SQA’s objective is to ensure that such compromises do not happen. Together with our counterparts in our international office network, we work across your global supply chain, right down to the subcomponent, materials and manufacturing processes levels, to preemptively identify, contain, and prevent quality risks, product defects, and supplier failures.
Our Aerospace Quality Control Team
Our Aerospace Quality Control Teams consist of Supplier Quality Engineers, Technicians, Materials Experts, Production Managers, and Quality Control Inspectors with experience in production management, international Aerospace quality standards, supplier quality engineering, Automotive components, supplier management, quality management systems, and Aerospace manufacturing. We also have electronics manufacturing specialists with IPC and IEC accreditation. All our personnel have strong knowledge of AS9100 compliance requirements.
Our services can include:
- Sorting and Containment (CS1/2), rework and re-engineering
- Parts inspection and First Article Inspections
- Supplier Quality Engineering
- Quality control
- Supplier performance data collection and analysis
- Supplier management
- Supplier audits and training in AS 9100
- Materials and design reviews
- Quality inspection criteria development
- Electronic components inspection
- Root cause analysis and problem solving
- AS9100 QMS development and implementation
- Production staff training
- Supplier development
- Procurement engineering
- Supplier non-conformity investigations